« Passionate about reading and writing, I decided to work as a Marketing and Communication Manager for the Spanish-speaking markets. My main objective is to create and maintain a relationship of trust between our Hispanic users and Kizeo. To do this, I publish daily news on our company blog. »
I am in responsible for marketing and communication for the Spanish-speaking market. This includes Spain, as well as Latin America, with Chile in particular. My typical day is divided into:
- Management of Kizeo’s social media channels.
- Writing articles to enrich the Kizeo Forms blog.
- The implementation of a marketing and communication strategy, mainly focused on Spain and Latin America.
Communication has always fascinated me, that’s why I’ve studied its many aspects. After a degree in journalism (in Venezuela), I pursued a Master’s degree in business communication (Spain) and a Master’s degree in cultural mediation and international communication (France). In addition to my studies, I took elocution lessons and have a lot of work experience.
To summarize my career path, here is the chronological timeline of my experiences:
My favourite experiences
During my trip to Mount Roraima, it was through six days of trekking that I had an unforgettable experience with nature.
When I was younger, I was a member of the Junior Chamber International association. I had the chance to represent Venezuela in an international eloquence competition.
I like to watch documentaries and movies. The stranger they are, the more I love them. I love art films, because most of them are very personal. I appreciate a good book, whether it is about sociology or neurology. Occasionally, I also write.
In my VCR you will find:
- Paradise trilogy (Ulrich Seidl)
- I am not your negro (Raoul Peck)
- La ciénaga (Lucrecia Martel)
- Skins (Eduardo Casanova)
- Tamaño natural (Luis García Berlanga).
In my library you will find:
- Cat’s cradle (Kurt Vonnegut),
- El Loco ( Gibran Khalil Gibran)
- The Truce (Mario Benedetti)
- Human, All Too Human (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- Blue Label (Eduardo Sánchez Rugeles)
My favourite expression
“Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.” – Maya Angelou
Leave A Comment