- How to enable offline Speech Recognition on Samsung/Android devices -
Now you can use the Speech Recognition tool without being connected to the Internet on most Samsung and Android devices.
This new feature is available on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
Let’s see how to define the parameters of this feature:
1. Go to “Settings” > “Language and input“
2. In the Input options, make sure to check the Google voice typing option, then select the gear icon beside it.
3. Click Offline speech recognition.
4. Make sure the language you want to use is installed on your mobile.
5. In the Download Offline speech recognition options, select the language of your choice.
Speak out clearly and see: the device types your words out even if you are not Internet-connected.
6. By the way, you can use speech recognition while editing your form on Kizeo Forms.